We are looking for a Conversational AI Professional to join our Customer Success team to help our clients get the most out of our platform whilst helping them rapidly transition to LLM centric workflows.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone having built bots using DialogFlow or RASA in one or more live applications to scale their experience to the next level.
A successful applicant must
- Have production experience of building or maintaining a chatbot. Preferably using Google DialogFlow or RASA but alternatively in any other major platform.
- Be a clear communicator able explain good NLU design to clients both in large corporate environments and rapidly moving start-ups.
- Be enthusiastic about the possibilities for LLMs taking bot building to the next level.
- Review client chatbot solutions, help them integrate HumanFirst in their workflows and solve their NLU design issues.
- Ensure clients have a first-class onboarding experience to the HumanFirst platform.
- Help clients move from traditional intent/entity led design to building new generative artifacts.
- Chase down client issues, champion client feedback and help make the HumanFirst product irresistible for clients.
- Maintain high quality video, practical exercises, and text documentation to help clients get the best out of the solution.
- Experience in building production bots (preferably with DialogFlow or Rasa)
- Clear communication on video, in person and in writing in English (French an added advantage)
- Experienced with remote-working
- Independent and self-motivated
The core team is located in the greater Montreal area, but we’ve grown up as a remote-first team. We’re particularly looking for applicants from US time zones (-5h to -8h UTC).
This is your chance to join a highly regarded team in a scaling start-up in a cutting edge area.